NAPCP Workshop May 25th 2019
Morning session: The Business of therapy
- An introduction to the business of therapy
- The mindset of being self employed
- Marketing your practice
- Question/Answer session
Facilitator: Jude Fay
|Jude is a practicing psychotherapist and supervisor and also a Chartered Accountant. Jude supports therapists who may love their client work, but struggle with the business side of their practices. She helps therapists with both the practical business aspects of starting and developing a therapy practice, and also the emotional blocks and obstacles that stop therapists from making a living from their work
Afternoon session: The Legal side of therapy
- Regulation – Proposals under Health and Social Care Professionals Act 2015
- Note taking and what records should be kept
- Freedom of Information, Data Protection and release of records
- Subpoenas? Going to Court
- Evidence and preparing for Cross Examination
Facilitator: Ciara O’Callaghan
VENUE: Citywest Hotel, Saggart, Co. Dublin
|Morning session||10am – 12.30pm|
|Lunch:||12.30 – 1.30pm|
|Afternoon session||1.30pm – 4pm|
You will receive a certificate of attendance for 6 hours CPD.
Please include full payment when booking, to reach office by Wednesday May 22nd, 2019.
Click Here if paying by Cheque/Postal Order and forward payment to NAPCP, Merchamp House, Vernon Ave, Clontarf, Dublin 3.