Accredited Supervisor membership acknowledges that NAPCP accredited practitioners have successfully completed a relevant supervision course.
Accreditation also assures the Supervisee that the Accredited Supervisor will work within an agreed ethical framework and code of practice.
Supervisors are supported in the following ways:
- Membership to a recognized National Association and network of professionals
- A listing on the register of Accredited Supervisors on the NAPCP website
- Full access to the NAPCP database for referrals
- A subsided-rate to our frequently held workshops
- Access to the NAPCP office for support and information
- An opportunity to put forward a motion at the NAPCP A.G.M
- A vote at the annual A.G.M
- An opportunity to take a seat on the Board of NAPCP
- Recognised Supervisor Accreditation for a 5 year period
(Practical link here on code / requirements / limitations etc)
To become an Accredited Supervisor, an applicant must forward the relevant fees of €300Pay with PayPal